You need stories for newsletters, publications, websites, even annual reports. But who has time to write the content when you’re dealing with strategy, analyzing metrics, or running in and out meetings?
I can help you create the copy you need, whether it’s a series of articles or the content of an entire newsletter. Need SEO? No problem. I’ll insert the keywords you need into the copy.
A sampling of articles I’ve written:
- Health: Five “Seasons” of Travel Nursing
- Health: Improved Staffing Can Help Home Healthcare Industry Manage Rapid Growth
- Executive Profile: New Executive Director of Mission Hospice a Strong Patient Advocate
- Green Energy: Replace Your Roof for El Niño Now, Lower Your Energy Bill All Year (PDF)
- Green Energy: PACE and the 2017 Tax Bill
- Travel: DayTrip: South Park (PDF)
- Higher Education: Dreaming Big, Working Hard
- Home Design: Gallery Grand (PDF)
To see more articles, go to my portfolio.
How to Repurpose Feature Stories
Trying to get more bang for your buck? Feature stories, especially external ones, can have an extended shelf life beyond your website, your newsletters, or as downloadable content. You can repurpose the article or promote it like this:
- Pull out nuggets from the article for a number of social media posts.
- Edit it down and use it as a blog post.
- Use as marketing collateral during sales calls or at trade shows.
- Include it in your press kit.
- Rewrite it as part of a press release.
Scrum Alliance, the largest professional membership and certification organization in the Agile community, hired me to write a story about a workshop led by an Agile coach for students and teachers at a Florida prep school. Read Article