Looking for a freelance healthcare writer? Then you’ve come to the right place.
I create content for healthcare organizations that want to enhance their brand as a thought leader.
Companies hire me to write ghostwritten content that they either place in healthcare publications or share on their own external websites.
For the past several years, I’ve written about healthcare staffing, allied health, the opioid crisis, and hospice care. Other topics include healthcare IT and big data.
Some of my writing samples:
- Interstate Licensure for Physical Therapists Coming in 2018
- Improved Staffing Can Help Home Healthcare Industry Manage Rapid Growth
- Physical Therapists Serve Growing Demand to Treat Childhood Obesity
- What’s Driving the Demand for Speech-Language Pathologists?
- The Five “Seasons” of Travel Nursing
- Pain Management through Physical Therapy Combats the Opioid Epidemic
- Managing the Growing Shortages of Healthcare Techs and Therapists
- It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Flu Season
- Why Millennials Prefer Retail Clinics and Urgent Care
- Helping Healthcare Organizations Stay Focused on Patient Care
Opioid epidemic: How did we get here? (scroll past the story)
Ghostwriting (executive bylines)
Becker’s Hospital Review Nurses’ Week Series:
- A ‘culture of safety’ for nurses improves patient outcomes and the bottom line
- How fast-growing home healthcare industry can compete for qualified nurses
- Training for younger nurses can alleviate staffing crunch
Health System Management: How to retain and cultivate healthcare executives
HRO Today: A Healthy Recruiting Strategy
National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations: Nurse Staffing Challenge: How Baby Boomers Can Help Millennials
AMN Healthcare: How to Succeed in the War for Talent
Leidos wanted a content piece to accompany a CEO message announcing what steps the company was taking to combat the opioid epidemic in the United States. I suggested an infographic showing the history of opioid addiction. I wrote the text; Leidos managed the design.
View the infographic (scroll past the story)