When your company executives or subject matter experts (SMEs) don’t have time to write bylined articles, that’s when you call in a freelancer.
My experience in journalism and the external publication process ensures the content is almost always guaranteed to meet the publication’s requirements. For example, I have written bylined articles that have been placed in HRO Today, CEOWORLD, BizEd, and Air Traffic Technology International.
Bylined articles work the same way as other articles:
- As the content manager, you indicate what you want the article to cover and provide some background.
- We set up a time to interview the executive or SME.
- I interview the source and record the conversation so that I can produce a transcript.
- I provide an outline of the discussion. Or we chat on the phone to discuss. Either way, you approve the direction before I begin.
- I write the article, and after two revisions, it’s done, with your byline on it.
How sweet is that? Below are some examples of bylined articles I’ve written.
Examples of Bylined Articles
- Improved Flight Data Management for U.S. Airports
- Putting Remote Exams to the Test (PDF)
- Building Cybersecurity Companies in Uncertain Economic Times
- Sustainable Strategies for Retail Pharmacies During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Are New Methods of Medication Delivery During COVID-19 Sustainable for Retail Pharmacies?
- How Agile Can Help Companies In The Changing World Of Work
- Four insurance-transforming ways transportation is changing in the 21st century
- Four strategies to leverage a continuous telematics connection to drive value to your policyholders and business
- A ‘culture of safety’ for nurses improves patient outcomes and the bottom line
- A Healthy Recruiting Strategy
- 3 Easy Ways to Engage and Energize Pandemic-Fatigued Employees