If you have a company blog, then you know that it takes time, planning, and insight about your targeted audience to run your blog successfully.
Whether you’re using your blog for some serious inbound marketing or just as a news channel, you have to publish consistently to appear legit.
As a freelance blogger, I can write blog posts for you, based on your marketing calendar, using the right keywords, sources, and research. Or if you’ve tasked subject matter experts from your company to write posts, I can edit those.
My areas of expertise are energy efficiency, healthcare and Agile/Scrum, but I may be able to help you with other topics.
What to Post on Your Blog
Just like other content, your blog is a place where you can repurpose collateral that you already have. You can:
- Dice up white papers
- Post an abridged version of an article
- Add an infographic
- Just comment on the news of the day.
The trick is to make it relevant to your audience.
Have a blogging project in mind? Let’s talk about it!
Blogging Writing Samples
I supported Renovate America’s content marketing team with more than 20 blog posts on eco-friendly tips and information. Renovate America manages the HERO Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program, which helps homeowners finance energy-efficient and water-saving home improvement products.
- 8 Tips for Pet Safety During Home Renovations
- How to Charge an Electric Car at Home
- Data Shows Energy-Efficient Upgrades Add to Your Home’s Resale Value
- 5 Solar Panel Myths Debunked
- Tricks to Treating Your Older Home to Energy Upgrades
More blog posts available upon request.
San Diego American Marketing Association
- Rebranding: Nonprofits, You Can Do It Too!
- How to Convince the Boss to Pay for Professional Growth
- Paylease Finds a Game Changer in Agile
- Alexa and the Future of Search
Note: I also helped create this glossary of marketing terms for the organization.
Note: I also wrote press releases for Comet Creative: ACI Last Mile’s 50th Anniversary press release and ACI Last Mile Welcomes Kevin Collins press release
Bonnie was a huge help at Renovate America. She had already done a nice job on previous projects, and I was impressed with her work. With our blog posts, she worked under tight deadlines and maintained superior quality of work. She quickly adopted the tone we used, and I enjoyed working with her.
— Gillian Molina, Manager, Content Strategy and Social Media