White Paper/Ebook Writing Services
White papers and ebooks are a great way to position your company as a thought leader and to generate leads.
In fact, they’re among the top 10 most preferred tactics for B2B marketers, according to the 2020 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report.
They can also be complicated projects that require someone with the writing chops and project management skills to ensure you get what you want.
As a white paper writer, I can help you with the following:
- Define all the variables of a white paper, from business goals to headlines, with a white paper action plan. This will keep your project on track.
- Write the white paper, so you have more time to manage other content tasks in your department.
- Provide you additional services, such as landing page copy or blog posts derived from the white paper, so you maximize your marketing dollars.
White Paper or Ebook: What’s Right for You?
White papers and ebooks allow you to present a set of tips or suggestions, or expand on a new solution to a problem. However, the difference between them is often tone, visual presentation, and length.
White papers tend to have an academic presentation and tone. They usually provide citations, references, and quotes from sources. Word count can vary, anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 words and longer.
eBooks have a lighter, friendlier tone. Word count can range from 1,500 to a few thousand words.
Ultimately, the style, tone and format you choose is up to you.
White Paper/Ebook Writing Samples
- White Paper: How to Communicate Your EMR Implementation with Staff and Patients
- Ebook: Why every CEO needs a peer advisory group
- White Paper: 2017 State of Scrum report San Diego Press Club award winner
- White Paper: SoCal Technology Experts Examine the Impact of Technology Trends on Business and Beyond
- Ebook: Why a Mobile-Friendly Website is a Smart Business Decision
- Executive summary for AMA San Diego award submission
- Available upon request: White paper for a well-known leadership training firm