You need stories for publications or for your website, blog or online newsletter. But who has time to write the content when you’re dealing with strategy, analyzing metrics, or running in and out of meetings?
As a content writer, I can help you create the copy you need, whether it’s a series of articles and blog posts, bylined articles that you’ll place in publications, or the content of an entire newsletter. Need SEO? No problem. I’ll insert the keywords you need into the copy.
When clients hire me to write articles, I do a happy dance, because it’s so much fun finding out what motivates people, why they love what they do, and how they accomplish their goals.
This holds true whether I’m talking to a company founder, a CTO, or a VP of business development.
All that zeal aside, I take my job seriously as a trained journalist and can promise you that for every article or blog post I write, I do the following:
- Ethically source my research
- Conduct interviews with professionalism
- Avoid plagiarism like the plague
- Turn in well-written, engaging copy that’s easy to understand
- Reaping the Benefits of Agile San Diego Press Club award winner
- Successful Agile Transformations Start at the Top
- Florida School Launches Agile Classrooms (PDF)
- How Agile Can Help Companies In The Changing World Of Work
- Improved Flight Data Management for U.S. Airports
- The 3 unspoken keys to IT modernization success San Diego Press Club award winner
- Risk Mitigation Keeps Astronauts Out of Harm’s Way
- Aviation Expertise Keeps Nation’s Airspace Safe
- Ocean Health Tracked Using Satellite Imagery San Diego Press Club award winner
- Logistics Software Supports Armed Forces Readiness
- As A Service Modernizes Delivery of IT Solutions
University of San Diego Magazine
I supported Renovate America’s content marketing team with more than 20 blog posts on eco-friendly tips and information. Renovate America managed the HERO Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program, which helped homeowners finance energy-efficient and water-saving home improvement products.
More blog posts available upon request.
I contributed more than 20 articles to the company’s online newsletter, Healthcare Briefings, as well as ghostwritten blogs and ghostwritten articles placed in Becker’s Hospital Review, HRO Today, and ADVANCE.
- Improved Staffing Can Help Home Healthcare Industry Manage Rapid Growth
- Why Millennials Prefer Retail Clinics and Urgent Care
- Physical Therapists Serve Growing Demand to Treat Childhood Obesity
- Sustainable Strategies for Retail Pharmacies During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Are New Methods of Medication Delivery During COVID-19 Sustainable for Retail Pharmacies?
San Diego Daily Transcript
- Gallery Grand (PDF) San Diego Press Club award winner
- Back to the Beach (PDF)
- South Park couple restores 103-year-old Craftsman, one project at a time
- Bungalow Courts, Arts and Crafts Masterpiece Highlight Historic Home Tour
I wrote some blog posts for an agency that worked with Arity, a mobility data and analytics company focused on transportation.
- Four insurance-transforming ways transportation is changing in the 21st century
- Four strategies to leverage a continuous telematics connection to drive value to your policyholders and business
Should You Start a Blog?
Blogging can do wonders for your business, but it takes time and effort to keep it going strong. Ask yourself these four questions before you commit to blogging on a regular basis. Read more…
Bonnie is an excellent writer who can tackle new subjects and do the necessary research to create quality content. She excels at writing material that is compelling and interesting for the reader. She’s also easy to work with and requires very little editing — qualities that are a huge plus! I highly recommend her.
—Anna Davison, VP, Corporate Communications, AMN Healthcare