You need stories for newsletters, publications, websites, even annual reports. But who has time to write the content when you’re dealing with strategy, analyzing metrics, or running in and out meetings?
I can help you create the copy you need, whether it’s a series of articles or the content of an entire newsletter. Need SEO? No problem. I’ll insert the keywords you need into the copy.
Trying to get more bang for your buck? You can repurpose the article or promote it like this:
- Pull out nuggets from the article for a number of social media posts.
- Edit it down and use it as a blog post.
- Use as marketing collateral during sales calls or at trade shows.
- Include it in your press kit.
- Rewrite it as part of a press release.
Those are additional services that I’m happy to provide.
Have a project in mind? Let’s talk about it!
Article Writing Samples
I support SAIC, a science and technology company based in Virginia, as a writing consultant. The articles I write appear on the company’s public website.
- Risk Mitigation Keeps Astronauts Out of Harm’s Way
- Aviation Expertise Keeps Nation’s Airspace Safe
- Ocean Health Tracked Using Satellite Imagery
- IT Solutions Enable Mental Health Research
- Logistics Software Supports Armed Forces Readiness
- As A Service Modernizes Delivery of IT Solutions
- Small Arms Experts Advance Weapons Technology
I contributed more than 20 articles to the company’s online newsletter, Healthcare Briefings, as well as ghostwritten blogs and ghostwritten articles placed in Becker’s Hospital Review, HRO Today, and ADVANCE.
- Interstate Licensure for Physical Therapists Coming in 2018
- Improved Staffing Can Help Home Healthcare Industry Manage Rapid Growth
- Five ‘Seasons’ of Travel Nursing
- Why Millennials Prefer Retail Clinics and Urgent Care
- Physical Therapists Serve Growing Demand to Treat Childhood Obesity
More articles available upon request.
- How Agile Teams Can Overcome Obstacles Created by Distance
- 7 Skills You Need to Be a Great Product Owner
- Florida School Launches Agile Classrooms (PDF)
- Scrum Alliances Hires an Agile Coach
- Day in the Life of an Agile Coach: John Miller
- How Agile Can Help Companies In The Changing World Of Work
San Diego Home & Garden/Lifestyles
- Social Dynamics (PDF)
- Gallery Grand (PDF) San Diego Press Club award winner
- Back to the Beach (PDF)
- Beach Bling (PDF)
University of San Diego Magazine
San Diego Daily Transcript
- New executive director of Mission Hospice a strong patient advocate
- Desalination plant moves forward; legal challenges focused on environmental concerns
- Old Grant Hill hospital transforming into charter school
South Park Business Group
The South Park Business Group hired me to write several stories on the Old House Fair for a special section that appeared in the San Diego Uptown News, a bimonthly publication with a circulation of over 22,000.
- Old House Fair Revived and Thriving in South Park
- South Park couple restores 103-year-old Craftsman, one project at a time
- Bungalow Courts, Arts and Crafts Masterpiece Highlight Historic Home Tour
- How to Succeed in the War for Talent
- A Healthy Recruiting Strategy
- Healthcare Leadership Recruitment and Development
- How Fast-Growing Home Health Industry Can Compete for Qualified Nurses
- Safeguard Your Business and Your Brand with Routine Website Maintenance
- Test Your Website: Is It Mobile Friendly?
- Available upon request.
Bonnie is an excellent writer who can tackle new subjects and do the necessary research to create quality content. She excels at writing material that is compelling and interesting for the reader. She’s also easy to work with and requires very little editing — qualities that are a huge plus! I highly recommend her.
—Anna Davison, AVP, Corporate Communications, AMN Healthcare