You need stories for publications or for your website, blog or online newsletter. But who has time to write the content when you’re dealing with strategy, analyzing metrics, or running in and out of meetings?
As a content writer, I can help you create the copy you need, whether it’s a series of articles and blog posts, bylined articles that you’ll place in publications, or the content of an entire newsletter.
When clients hire me to write articles, I do a happy dance, because it’s so much fun finding out what motivates people, why they love what they do, and how they accomplish their goals.
All that zeal aside, I take my job seriously as a trained journalist and can promise you that for every article or blog post I write, I do the following:
- Ethically source my research
- Conduct interviews with professionalism
- Avoid plagiarism like the plague
- Turn in well-written, engaging copy that’s easy to understand
- Reaping the Benefits of Agile San Diego Press Club award winner
- Successful Agile Transformations Start at the Top
- Florida School Launches Agile Classrooms (PDF)
- How Agile Can Help Companies In The Changing World Of Work
- Improved Flight Data Management for U.S. Airports San Diego Press Club award winner
- The 3 unspoken keys to IT modernization success San Diego Press Club award winner
- Risk Mitigation Keeps Astronauts Out of Harms Way (PDF)
- Ocean Health Tracked Using Satellite Imagery (PDF) San Diego Press Club award winner
- Logistics Software Supports U.S. Armed Forces (PDF)
- As a Service Modernizes Traditional Delivery of IT Solutions (PDF)
I wrote two articles for Blueprint, which runs alternative schools in Arizona, for promotional purposes. Work samples available upon request.
University of San Diego Magazine
I supported Renovate America’s content marketing team with more than 20 blog posts on eco-friendly tips and information. Renovate America managed the HERO Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program, which helped homeowners finance energy-efficient and water-saving home improvement products. Samples available upon request.
I contributed more than 20 articles to the company’s online newsletter, Healthcare Briefings, as well as ghostwritten blogs and ghostwritten articles placed in Becker’s Hospital Review, HRO Today, and ADVANCE. Work samples available upon request.
- Sustainable Strategies for Retail Pharmacies During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Are New Methods of Medication Delivery During COVID-19 Sustainable for Retail Pharmacies? San Diego Press Club award winner
San Diego Daily Transcript
- Chef Emmanuel Stroobant: Taking time to eat well in a fast-paced world
- Chef Jean-François Piège: Challenging restaurant industry constraints
- Chef Sebastien Lepinoy: Innovative attitudes for restaurant growth
- Gallery Grand (PDF) San Diego Press Club award winner
- Back to the Beach (PDF)
- South Park couple restores 103-year-old Craftsman, one project at a time
- Bungalow Courts, Arts and Crafts Masterpiece Highlight Historic Home Tour
I wrote some blog posts for an agency that worked with Arity, a mobility data and analytics company focused on transportation.
- Four insurance-transforming ways transportation is changing in the 21st century
- Four strategies to leverage a continuous telematics connection to drive value to your policyholders and business
Should You Start a Blog?
Blogging can do wonders for your business, but it takes time and effort to keep it going strong. Ask yourself these four questions before you commit to blogging on a regular basis. Read more…