You need stories for newsletters, publications, websites, even annual reports. But who has time to write the content when you’re dealing with strategy, analyzing metrics, or running in and out meetings?
As a content writer, I can help you create the copy you need, whether it’s a series of articles or the content of an entire newsletter. Need SEO? No problem. I’ll insert the keywords you need into the copy.
When clients hire me to write articles, I do a happy dance, because it’s so much fun finding out what motivates people, why they love what they do, and how they accomplish their goals.
This holds true whether I’m talking to a company founder, a CTO, or a VP of business development.
All that zeal aside, I take my job seriously as a trained journalist and can promise you that for every article I write, I do the following:
- Ethically source my research
- Conduct interviews with professionalism
- Avoid plagiarism like the plague
- Turn in well-written, engaging copy that’s easy to understand
Article Writing Samples
- SAIC Solutions Support U.S. Army Modernization
- Risk Mitigation Keeps Astronauts Out of Harm’s Way
- Aviation Expertise Keeps Nation’s Airspace Safe
- Ocean Health Tracked Using Satellite Imagery San Diego Press Club award winner
- IT Solutions Enable Mental Health Research
- Logistics Software Supports Armed Forces Readiness
- As A Service Modernizes Delivery of IT Solutions
- Small Arms Experts Advance Weapons Technology
- Improved Flight Data Management for U.S. Airports (ghostwritten)
- The 3 unspoken keys to IT modernization success
- How does AI optimize oil and gas production? (article was written based on a previous transcript and email questions to the source)
- Reaping the Benefits of Agile San Diego Press Club award winner
- Successful Agile Transformations Start at the Top
- 7 Skills You Need to Be a Great Product Owner
- Florida School Launches Agile Classrooms (PDF)
- Scrum Alliances Hires an Agile Coach
- How Agile Can Help Companies In The Changing World Of Work
I contributed more than 20 articles to the company’s online newsletter, Healthcare Briefings, as well as ghostwritten blogs and ghostwritten articles placed in Becker’s Hospital Review, HRO Today, and ADVANCE.
- Interstate Licensure for Physical Therapists Coming in 2018
- Improved Staffing Can Help Home Healthcare Industry Manage Rapid Growth
- Five ‘Seasons’ of Travel Nursing
- Why Millennials Prefer Retail Clinics and Urgent Care
- Physical Therapists Serve Growing Demand to Treat Childhood Obesity
San Diego Daily Transcript
Healthcare Ghostwriting (executive bylines)
Becker’s Hospital Review Nurses’ Week Series:
- A ‘culture of safety’ for nurses improves patient outcomes and the bottom line
- How fast-growing home healthcare industry can compete for qualified nurses
- Training for younger nurses can alleviate staffing crunch
Health System Management: How to retain and cultivate healthcare executives
HRO Today: A Healthy Recruiting Strategy
National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations: Nurse Staffing Challenge: How Baby Boomers Can Help Millennials
AMN Healthcare: How to Succeed in the War for Talent
More articles available upon request.
- Social Dynamics (PDF)
- Gallery Grand (PDF) San Diego Press Club award winner
- Back to the Beach (PDF)
- Beach Bling (PDF)
- Old Grant Hill hospital transforming into charter school
- Old House Fair Revived and Thriving in South Park
- South Park couple restores 103-year-old Craftsman, one project at a time
- Bungalow Courts, Arts and Crafts Masterpiece Highlight Historic Home Tour
- Putting Remote Exams to the Test (ghostwritten article)
University of San Diego Magazine
Bonnie is an excellent writer who can tackle new subjects and do the necessary research to create quality content. She excels at writing material that is compelling and interesting for the reader. She’s also easy to work with and requires very little editing — qualities that are a huge plus! I highly recommend her.
—Anna Davison, VP, Corporate Communications, AMN Healthcare