Need a Case Study Writer?
Case studies, aka customer success stories, are one of the most valuable influencer content formats used by B2B content marketers, according to a 2019 Demand Gen report.
What makes case studies so credible as a marketing tool is that your customer is willing to go on the record and explain how your product or solution solved a problem for them. Case studies are proof that you’re delivering on your marketing promises.
But as a content manager, you might not have the time to write these yourself. Or your staff might be too busy.
As an experienced case study writer, I can help you add case studies to your content mix by doing the following:
- Define your content goals for the piece, ensuring the case study tells the story with the right messaging
- Interview the customer, saving you and your staff time
- Write the case study so it’s factual yet persuasive, showcasing your B2B service or product as the right solution for your customers
- Partner with a designer to present the case study as a polished, professional, eye-catching piece of content
Case Study Writing Samples
- GuardSight Helps AFEX Double Threat Detection Rate (PDF)
- Cybersecurity Partnership Prepares IT Services Company for Business Growth
- Cybersecurity Partnership Benefits the Customer (PDF)
- Lean Solutions Group: ITG case study (PDF)
- Lean Solutions Group: Power Only Transit case study (PDF)
Branding and Marketing
- VSSL Rebrand Repositions the Agency (VSSL)
- Web Design and New ATS Attract More Job Applicants (SmartDrive)
- Rad Website, New Brand Identity Built in Record Time (Mapp)
- Brand Identity and UI Reflect Start-Up’s New Product (Hyperlead)
- New Website and Brand Present AUSGAR in New Light (AUSGAR)
- Account-Based Marketing Boosts Conversions (enSilo)
- New Digital Strategy Boosts Traffic and Conversions (Kyriba)
- Immersive Experience for Craft Brewers (Thinfilm)
- Coronado Brewing Company (PDF)
- Barbadillo (PDF)
- Oskar Blues Brewery (PDF)
Custom Software Development
Case Study Tips
Want to know how to improve your case studies? Here are some quick tips:
- 15 Steps to Developing a Great Marketing Case Study
- How to Show Compelling Results in Your Case Study
- Why Your Case Study Needs Great Quotes and How to Get Them
- 8 Tips to Help Executives Prepare for the Interview
- 5 Tips for Writing Great B2B Case Studies
- 5 Examples of Great Case Studies You’ll Want to Emulate
- The Zen of Case Studies: How to Finish Them on Time
Ready to Hire a Case Study Writer?
I’d love to talk about your case study project. Go ahead and contact me!
“Bonnie is a pro writer who gets me. She quickly learned what I wanted to accomplish with case studies, and she delivers every time. I also like that she conducts interviews efficiently, treats my customers with respect, and is a great sounding board for my content ideas.”
— John McGloughlin, Founder, GuardSight
Case Study Checklist
Use this checklist to verify that you’re ready to start writing a case study.