Need a Case Study Writer?
Case studies, aka customer success stories, are one of the most valuable influencer content formats used by B2B content marketers, according to a 2019 Demand Gen report.
But as a content manager, you might not have the time to write these yourself. Or your staff might be too busy.
What if you could outsource this to an experienced case study writer?
As a case study writer, I can help you add case studies to your content mix by doing the following:
- Defining your content goals for the piece, ensuring the case study tells the story with the right messaging
- Reading background materials and researching the topic
- Interviewing the customer, saving you and your staff time
- Writing the case study so it’s factual yet persuasive, showcasing your B2B service or product as the right solution for your customers
What makes case studies so credible as a marketing tool is that your customer is willing to go on the record and explain how your product or solution solved a problem for them. Case studies are proof that you’re delivering on your marketing promises.
Case Study Writing Samples
Take a look at some of the case studies I’ve written:
- GuardSight Helps AFEX Double Threat Detection Rate (PDF)
- VSSL Rebrand Repositions the Agency (VSSL)
- Web Design and New ATS Attract More Job Applicants (SmartDrive)
- Rad Website, New Brand Identity Built in Record Time (Mapp)
- Brand Identity and UI Reflect Start-Up’s New Product (Hyperlead)
- New Website and Brand Present AUSGAR in New Light (AUSGAR)
- Account-Based Marketing Boosts Conversions (enSilo)
- New Digital Strategy Boosts Traffic and Conversions (Kyriba)
- Immersive Experience for Craft Brewers (Thinfilm)
- Coronado Brewing Company (PDF)
- Barbadillo (PDF)
- Oskar Blues Brewery (PDF)
- Events.com case study (PDF)
- McGregor & Associates case study (PDF)
- Paylease case study (PDF)
- Digital Style case study (PDF)
- College Prep School Uses Agile Practices to Improve Student Engagement
- Available upon request: Three case studies for a leadership training company
Case Study Tips
Want to know how to improve your case studies? Here are some quick tips:
- How to Show Compelling Results in Your Case Study
- Why Your Case Study Needs Great Quotes and How to Get Them
- 8 Tips to Help Executives Prepare for the Interview
- 5 Tips for Writing Great B2B Case Studies
- 5 Examples of Great Case Studies You’ll Want to Emulate
- The Zen of Case Studies: How to Finish Them on Time
Ready to Hire a Case Study Writer?
I’d love to talk about your case study project. Go ahead and contact me!
“Bonnie wrote a case study for us in record time. She struck just the right tone, offered us several headline options, and provided text for call-outs and sidebars that our designer could easily incorporate. We were so pleased with the results, we asked her to right a press release based on the case study. I would hire her again in a flash.”
— Terrence Morrissey, Director of Sales, Thin Film Electronics
Case Study Checklist
Use this checklist to verify that you’re ready to start writing a case study.