Need a Case Study Writer?
As a case study writer, I understand how important it is to illustrate a customer’s positive experience with your product or service.
I do that by weaving compelling narrative and applicable data into customer success stories that your potential customers want to read.
What makes case studies so credible as a marketing tool is that your customer is willing to go on the record and explain how your product or solution solved a problem for them. Case studies are proof that you’re delivering on your marketing promises.
Case Studies Don’t Have to Be Boring
By the way, don’t let the expression “case study” fool you. It may sound dry and stiff, but a well-written case study is a good story, especially when a writer with journalism experience is at the helm.
Case studies are often used when potential customers are considering or deciding on a product or a service. Customers have identified the problem they need solved.
Now they need to choose which company will help them solve that problem. A great case study makes it more obvious for them to choose you.
Case Study Writing Samples
Take a look at some of the case studies I’ve written:
- Rad Website, New Brand Identity Built in Record Time (Mapp)
- Brand Identity and UI Reflect Start-Up’s New Product (Hyperlead)
- New Website and Brand Present AUSGAR in New Light (AUSGAR)
- Account-Based Marketing Boosts Conversions (enSilo)
- New Digital Strategy Boosts Traffic and Conversions (Kyriba)
- Immersive Experience for Craft Brewers (Thinfilm)
- Coronado Brewing Company (PDF)
- Barbadillo (PDF)
- Oskar Blues Brewery (PDF)
- Events.com case study (PDF)
- McGregor & Associates case study (PDF)
- Paylease case study (PDF)
- Digital Style case study (PDF)
- College Prep School Uses Agile Practices to Improve Student Engagement
- Available upon request: Three case studies for a leadership training company
Case Study Tips
Want to know how to improve your case studies? Here are some quick tips:
- 5 Tips for Writing Great B2B Case Studies
- 5 Examples of Great Case Studies You’ll Want to Emulate
- The Zen of Case Studies: How to Finish Them on Time
Ready to Hire a Case Study Writer?
I’d love to talk about your case study project. Go ahead and contact me!
“Bonnie wrote a case study for us in record time. She struck just the right tone, offered us several headline options, and provided text for call-outs and sidebars that our designer could easily incorporate. We were so pleased with the results, we asked her to right a press release based on the case study. I would hire her again in a flash.”
— Terrence Morrissey, Director of Sales, Thin Film Electronics
Case Study Checklist
Use this checklist to verify that you’re ready to start writing a case study.