Hiring a ghostwriter is a great way to position senior executives as thought leaders.
While executives often have a gift for talking off the cuff about high-level subjects, the last thing they have is time to write down their thoughts for marketing collateral.
I can help your marketing team by ghostwriting for busy executives. I can handle the interviewing and the writing for you, producing the copy you need — in your executive’s voice — to showcase your senior leader as an expert in his or her field.
You can hire me as a ghostwriter for any number of marketing pieces:
Examples of ghostwritten pieces I’ve written:
- How to Succeed in the War for Talent
- A Healthy Recruiting Strategy
- Leadership Recruitment and Development
- How Fast-Growing Home Health Industry Can Compete for Qualified Nurses
- Safeguard Your Business and Your Brand with Routine Website Maintenance
- Test Your Website: Is It Mobile Friendly?
Need help with a ghostwriting project? Tell me about it!
Scrum Alliance hired me to ghostwrite a piece for their CEO. The 1,200-word piece needed to be turned around just days after the interview. Within a week, it was published in CEOWORLD magazine online. Read Ghostwritten Article