Need a Healthcare Writer?
If you’re looking for a freelance healthcare writer, then you’ve come to the right place.
I create content for healthcare organizations that want to enhance their brand as a thought leader.
Companies hire me to write ghostwritten content that they either place in healthcare publications or share on their own external websites.
For the past several years, I’ve written about healthcare staffing, allied health, the opioid crisis, and hospice care.
Healthcare Writing Samples
- Sustainable Strategies for Retail Pharmacies During COVID-19 & Beyond
- Interstate Licensure for Physical Therapists Coming in 2018
- Physical Therapists Serve Growing Demand to Treat Childhood Obesity
- What’s Driving the Demand for Speech-Language Pathologists?
- The Five “Seasons” of Travel Nursing
- Pain Management through Physical Therapy Combats the Opioid Epidemic
- Managing the Growing Shortages of Healthcare Techs and Therapists
- Helping Healthcare Organizations Stay Focused on Patient Care
Opioid epidemic: How did we get here? (scroll past the story)
Healthcare executive profile
Healthcare ghostwriting (executive bylines)
Becker’s Hospital Review Nurses’ Week Series:
- A ‘culture of safety’ for nurses improves patient outcomes and the bottom line
- How fast-growing home healthcare industry can compete for qualified nurses
- Training for younger nurses can alleviate staffing crunch
HRO Today: A Healthy Recruiting Strategy
Looking for a Healthcare Writer?
I’d love to talk about your project. Just go ahead and contact me!
Leidos wanted a content piece to accompany a CEO message announcing what steps the company was taking to combat the opioid epidemic in the United States. I suggested an infographic showing the history of opioid addiction. I wrote the text; Leidos managed the design.
View the infographic (scroll past the story)